Book your exhibition booth in 2 simple steps
VAT Excluded - For information about the hemp industry pricelist, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• warehouses, graphic layouts, furnitures, lighting and extra kw, extra passes, other services that can be booked in the online store
• compulsory insurances (it includes: RCT-RCO-Fire-Third part fire liability) 80€+VAT
• waste management
Information & Hospitality
With this reservation you are committed to:
- payment of 20% of the price for the requested space upon signature of this form- payment of the remaining 80% of the amount and of extra services before 10th of January 2023- payment of 80,00€ mandatory insurance plan not included in the booth price (third-party liability insurance policies and workers compensation insurance, fire insurance and third-party fire recourse are mandatory.)
This booking is null and void without payment by the due dates (the reserved exhibition booth will be considered free for sale).
If the organizer postpones the event to protect the results for the exhibitors and for the event itself, the 20% deposit paid will not be lost! It will be considered a reservation for the new date.
Payment for the stand, furnishings and advertising services will be made by bank transfer to:
IBAN IT 16 Z 05018 03200 000011726494
Subletting the space is prohibited.
Stands shared between two or more exhibitors are tolerated if the main Exhibitor is deemed responsible in any way and is the only interlocutor with the Organizer. The full amount of the stand lease and any additional services will be charged to the main Exhibitor. In case of sharing the space between two or more companies, the Exhibitor is required to promptly give advice in writing to the Organizer. This does not entitle him to additional services.
It is possible to request the publication of the hosted brand and other related
services by purchasing a special customized package.
The signature of this form is considered a contract between the parties.Conditions in this form have to be considered part of Terms and Conditions.
The Exhibitor declares to have read, understood and accepted the “Terms and Conditions” contained in the homonymous document and its annexes: Annex A21 (Insurance), Annex C (Only floor - Installation and electrical system), Annex E (details booth setting), Annex F (delivery).
These documents can be downloaded from the website and can be requested from email@example.comThe exhibitor is responsible to check for any updates to the documentation and send the organizer the mandatory one according to the specific case of the requested services.
I authorize the processing of personal data and their transmission to third parties for contractual and operative purpose as established by the law in force at the time of signing this form and any subsequent modifications within the limits of the duration of the collaboration relationship between the parties.