VerdefiloLab is an artisan company operating in Marcuzzo, Abruzzo, an ideal region between the Marche and Abruzzo.
- It produces virgin wool yarns from Sopravissana and Gentile di Puglia breeds raised on pastures that carry out vertical transhumance at high altitude.
- It is a natural dyeing workshop on yarns, located in a redeveloped rural building powered by renewable energy.
- It grows on its own lands, Industrial Hemp that it uses to dye its wools exclusively since 2015, obtaining dyes from bright yellow to various shades of green.
- It markets Italian hemp yarn from French raw material, whose production complies with all the strict European regulations of environmental and labor sustainability, which determine a precious added value. This yarn is sold raw in skeins, in reels or dyed with certified chemical pigments.
- It markets on an online sales site, through WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, trade fairs and national sector events.